Anyone at Comcast , ?'s . Offline please .

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Thu Mar 30 16:40:45 2006

	Hello Someone Helpful ,  I have been unable to acquire
	the attention of someone at comcast (cable) that will help
	me get my network back into the table .  If anyone knows a
	clueful & willing contact within comcast please respond .
		Tia ,  JimL

ps:	My address assignment can be seen by ...
	whois baby-dragons

| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network        Engineer | 3542 Broken Yoke Dr. |  Give me Linux  |
| [email protected] | Billings , MT. 59105 |   only  on  AXP |