VZ Maryland contact needed

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Mon Mar 27 13:14:12 2006

I have a client who's been offline all day. The dsl line is fine and their modem and firewall are also fine but data is not making it to them. All traffic to midatlantictime.net seems to get hung up at 130.81.10.226. I have tried from California, and two locations in Maryland and Texas.

Sincerely,
William Warren

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.