RE: Fire in bakery fries fiber optic cable

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Mon Mar 27 11:48:43 2006

At 11:37 AM 3/27/2006, you wrote:
Speaking of Backhoes, there was a picture I had saved at one point,
can't find it now, maybe someone else has it..

It shows a backhoe, half-fallen down into a hole, on fire, huge tower of
flames coming up out of the hole. Sitting right next to the hole (this
picture was pre-popularity of photoshop, so I assume it to be legit) was
a big sign that said "Natural Gas Pipeline, do not dig".
It was posted on underspace.

http://www.underspace.com/UFM_files/photographs_page.php

I don't see that photo there anymore, but it is a classic! :)

-Robert

Anyone who has this picture, email me offline.

-donn
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin