Re: SendGate: Sendmail Multiple Vulnerabilities (Race ConditionDoS, Memory Jumps, Integer Overflow)

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Sun Mar 26 20:06:23 2006

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:

 Brandon Butterworth wrote:
 > > There are two exploit code samples I saw. There are two remote exploits
 > > for one of them so far that are public that I know of.
 >
 > Please provide reference URLs or the code, if not then stop spreading FUD.

 No.
 Talk to you after the first worm.
Hopefully we're not talking about blackworm.

That's just about as good of a statement as a demand for a phallus size
check.  If you can't back up claims, it is FUD by definition.  So, just like
BB wrote above:

 > [...] stop spreading FUD.
Gents, killfiles. This is not the only forum where this particular
topic has been questioned as nothing more than common.

-M<

--
-- Todd Vierling <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>