Juniper Support pricing.

  • From: Andy Davidson
  • Date: Thu Mar 23 12:18:50 2006

Hi,

Has anyone else seen Juniper support pricing take one hell of a hike in the past twelve months ?

We've been quoted a rise of 141% on the costs of supporting our ISG2000 units, and a 114% rise on the costs of supporting our Redline^WJuniper E|X devices.

I've been asked to provide a case to evaluate the costs of binning the existing kit and migrating the firewalls to PIX... which I'd prefer to avoid if at all possible, as it is a bad time to take on the extra workload.

We have been a model (I hope!) customer in that we've only had one post-sales/operational trouble-ticket case open in the past twelve months for our entire family of Juniper products !

Just wondering whether it's something you guys have seen too.

-a