May-June meeting?

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Thu Mar 16 10:52:01 2006

I've just gotten with a new firm that should let me play at NANOG again. While I probably can't meet the March proposal deadline, will there be lightning presentations again?

Two areas of interest for lightning or BOF:
Operational aspects of PBX hosting and general movement of ISPs into
telephony

More on emergency communications, especially software that complements
the 911 operations system, where there are little-known North American
standard software packages (DM-Services)