Re: Wiltel has gone pink.

  • From: Steve Linford
  • Date: Thu Mar 16 03:47:00 2006
On 14 Mar 2006, at 02:44, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, Jo Rhett wrote:

I went through 4 levels of management, and was informed that they no longer
had an abuse team -- that this was disbanded in a recent reorganization.

In short, it would appear that Wiltel is now selling pink contracts.
what? no more dave rossbach?
David Rossbach is now with Level3 Abuse but still also handling abuse complaints for the former Wiltel ranges. I imagine the problem with mail to [email protected] is down to someone forgetting to alias it to [email protected]

Steve Linford
The Spamhaus Project
http://www.spamhaus.org