Wiltel has gone pink.

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Mon Mar 13 15:56:20 2006

This morning we have started receive an abundance of spam from Wiltel
customers, pointing boldly back to websites hosted in Wiltel space.

OrgAbuseHandle: WAC18-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   Wiltel Abuse Contact
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-918-547-2000
OrgAbuseEmail:  [email protected]

Messages to [email protected] are being rejected.

This phone number goes to their "conferencing group", which doesn't know
what 'abuse' is, or even what an IP network is.

I went through 4 levels of management, and was informed that they no longer
had an abuse team -- that this was disbanded in a recent reorganization.

In short, it would appear that Wiltel is now selling pink contracts.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek