Re: Welcome back, Ma Bell

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Sun Mar 05 11:35:47 2006

Reuters and CNN/Money also reporting same:

 http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/05/news/companies/att_bellsouth/index.htm

Mind-boggling.

- ferg

-- "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <[email protected]> wrote:

This is from Dave Farber's list ..

> Subject: Everything old is new again
> From: Kevin G. Barkes
>
> NEWS ALERT
> from The Wall Street Journal
>
> AT&T is planning to acquire BellSouth for roughly $65 billion. A
> deal between the two could be announced as early as Monday.

I somehow wonder if the old executives at Ma Bell had already worked
out a timeline for resurrecting her well before she was split up ..

--srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian ([email protected])

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 [email protected] or [email protected]