Re: a plea re: shim6

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Wed Mar 01 17:36:16 2006

--On March 1, 2006 12:08:21 PM -0800 Matt Ghali <[email protected]> wrote:

AFAIK there is no deployed, or even working shim6 code.
No there isn't....

As such, it is not an operational issue by any stretch of the imagination.

There are a number of more apropriate mailing lists for discussion of
issues surrounding the design and operation of shim6.

Coincidentally, I am not subscribed to them.

Please let it go.
I have to agree....I'm also not subscribed because after perusing various information available on it I've figured out that SHIM is an acronym for Sorry, Half-a__ed Implementation of Multihoming.

$0.00001USD