Re: SUMMARY - 95th percentile calculation

  • From: Bill Stewart
  • Date: Tue Feb 28 05:10:59 2006

I'm not operationally involved at AT&T, but what I've been told is that we track
5-minute samples in both directions, and do the 95th% calculation on
all the samples,
as opposed to tracking 95% of inbound-only or outbound-only or
max(in,out) samples.

--
----
             Thanks;     Bill

Note that this isn't my regular email account - It's still experimental so far.
And Google probably logs and indexes everything you send it.