Re: AOL Megaproxies?

  • From: Nathan March
  • Date: Mon Feb 27 19:08:46 2006

Did that and it seemed like they weren't proxying unknown traffic but one test isn't really a good indication of how their entire system works. Hoping to get a response from someone who actually knows their network. :)

- Nathan

Bill Nash wrote:

Nothing digging an AOL cd out of the trash wouldn't fix. =) I have a friend that works there, but he's unresponsive at the moment.

- billn