Re: 95th percentile - the sociology study.

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Mon Feb 27 17:24:44 2006

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 04:45:18PM -0500, Bill Nash wrote:
> I hope you disabused him/her of this notion.

I didn't try to disabuse anyone of any notion - other than the fact that I
didn't need help implementing 95th percentile - in hopes that they would
answer the survey.  Even without trying to answer I ended up in far too
many conversations :-(

> Note: If you're small enough that you're still using MRTG, you can likely
> just ignore everything I just wrote.

Er... MRTG out of the box.  Some people have extended MRTG/rrdtool usage
extensively.  You can get a lot of use out of RRDTool if you are willing to
write your own tools to (ab)use it.

But yes, generally true ;-)

--
Jo Rhett