Re: a radical proposal (Re: protocols that don't meet the need...)

  • From: James R. Cutler
  • Date: Thu Feb 16 14:44:01 2006

Since meeting Yakov years ago, I have always tried to teach network designers to consider addressing and topology together.

It hasn't always worked.  Many don't care about network population estimates and demographics, some don't recognize those terms, and, a few just want enough Class C networks to get their job done for the day.

        Cutler