RE: keeping the routing table in check: step 1

  • From: Scott Morris
  • Date: Wed Feb 15 23:07:03 2006

So while this may look nice and sound good and all that, I hate to ask the
obvious question...  Who is going to obtain the authority and/or balls to
take everyone's currently allocated IP addresses away and start over?

Perhaps I missed something in an earlier discussion, but this to me sounds
like a very nice, very academic "Hmmmmm" thought process.

Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful that
reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.

I guess my question is, what's the point of asking this question now?

Scott