Re: manet, for example (Re: protocols that don't meet the need...)

  • From: Fred Baker
  • Date: Wed Feb 15 18:24:51 2006
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2660; t=1140046000; x=1140478200;c=relaxed/simple; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version;d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<[email protected]>|Subject:Re=3A=20manet,=20for=20example=20(Re=3A=20protocols=20that=20don't=20meet=20the=20need...)|To:Christian=20Kuhtz=20<[email protected]>;X=v=3Dmtcc.com=3B=20h=3DikWMfY76L5mW1+YtaOqQ+rLDHIE=3D; b=QTojdzx3JdyQVnOzvIGgWcWpJv5NiDDgjEB5QThRw6SAB43QyEbqWQpTtRbvZxq+lJfVLNs25cYhE991RoFvgxkSkTzbeesl1ge0jHgsUdwdZTxU99X8dvmWlBHrVFeuHGPEZ8cHkWnSwfQ79Psed4HiV01kVOSYj6w7CDucr4E=;

then fine, I agree that a manet network run by an operator is in scope. I was responding to the comments I have already gotten from network operators who have dumped all over me when I mentioned manet.