Re: a radical proposal (Re: protocols that don't meet the need...)

  • From: Fred Baker
  • Date: Wed Feb 15 18:19:58 2006
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3736; t=1140045500; x=1140477700;c=relaxed/simple; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version;d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<[email protected]>|Subject:Re=3A=20a=20radical=20proposal=20(Re=3A=20protocols=20that=20don't=20meet=20the=20need...)|To:Edward=20B.=20DREGER=20<[email protected]>;X=v=3Dmtcc.com=3B=20h=3DLCnRGTFXe8WhKIo8kc5Nxw5oyoc=3D; b=CmJ52EvbXG5ZYguliHCB77E0Mv45XOv+D73v+itxgyTik3+eKy4sTETKRpyHI1pV6CpLFVsXvg1gArED0vkCtnHQ1HTrx65S6+w3nn0xSHKaaQQBEMltnWveB/4I1qQMxHUAsdLffEwS5K1Hl1cPIBbShwLv+ylOEonAeAjuOrw=;