Re: a radical proposal (Re: protocols that don't meet the need...)

  • From: Paul Jakma
  • Date: Wed Feb 15 15:50:01 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

very limited. Here in Western Fairfax, basically just the two mentioned. Why not create aggregation ASN that exploit that ?
Well you don't need to assign an ASN for Cox and SBC to announce a shared prefix for a start off.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma [email protected] [email protected] Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: