RE: protocols that don't meet the need...

  • From: Tony Hain
  • Date: Tue Feb 14 16:19:28 2006

I agree that attendance is not required, but it can help some discussions.

Given the logistical differences it would be much easier to schedule NANOG
into a nearby hotel than to try to move the IETF around. For example this
time if NANOG had been a month later it would have been in the same city yet
different hotels. I understand that synchronized meetings it not trivial,
but it is worth considering.

Tony