Re: nanog.org website - 403s?

  • From: Gregory Hicks
  • Date: Sat Feb 11 12:58:17 2006

> Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:29:43 -0700
> From: Michael Loftis <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: nanog.org website - 403s?
>

> --On February 11, 2006 10:09:42 PM +1300 Mark Foster
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > Anyone else seeing 403's when trying to pull anything other than the
> > index page from www.nanog.org?
>
> Not everywhere but almost every single page yes.  mailinglist.html
still
> works...
>
> someones FTP client or ssh/scp client set with wrong umask? :D

All the ones that I tried I received "Forbidden  You don't have
permission to access ..."

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             |
San Jose, CA 95134                      |

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin