Re: Triple Play [was: CAUTION: Potentially Dumb Question...]

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Mon Feb 06 23:18:53 2006

On Feb 6, 2006, at 8:33 PM, Bora Akyol wrote:

He hasn't taken broadcast TV delivery into account in the
Triple Play scenario.  You gotta plumb them packets good for that...
I don't watch anything live anymore, all via Tivo. If Tivo could
do bittorrent and download the content, then would I need
broadcast?
Because of the nature of broadcast sports events as well as live news channels.

TV model is going to change significantly in the next 3-5 years.
Sure. But you're deluding yourself if you think it's going to go all VoD.