Re: flow -> web

  • From: Justin M. Streiner
  • Date: Sat Feb 04 00:05:12 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Randy Bush wrote:

i have a few routers of various flavors spewing netflow data.
currently i use flowtools, and get text reports via email.
but they're soooo 20th century.

what will accept flow data from the routers and give me a sexy
web page or two showing the elephant apps and sites?  has to
be in freebsd ports tree, as i don't have much time to spend
on this.
nfsen (http://nfsen.sourceforge.net) and nfdump (http://nfdump.sourceforge.net) look like a decent stab at what you want. nfdump is the data collector and nfsen is the sexy-web-page-maker. I don't know if it's in the freebsd ports tree though...

jms