Re: Modelling a large ISP network with C-BGP

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Thu Feb 02 17:20:52 2006

From: Christian Kuhtz <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:38:57 -0500

On Feb 2, 2006, at 3:34 PM, Alain Hebert wrote:
   I fail to see a usage for smaller ISP that are using BGP only
for peering and OSPF internaly.
Why would you need to sim this at small scale?
How about for a net that has 540+ networks? It would be interesting to
see what happens if you perturb this BEFORE you do the perturbation...
*sigh*

You just made me speechless.  All I can come with is "Well, DUH!"

*sigh*