Re: Modelling a large ISP network with C-BGP

  • From: Alain Hebert
  • Date: Thu Feb 02 16:45:16 2006

Hi,

Just trying to categorize where one can use this...

(Most of) The new generation of BGP experts are being formed in smaller ISP... And this is where most of the mistakes happen...

Also thanks to Mario for pointing -> www.imunes.net , its look promising for small scale ISP's.0 (Dont have time today to compile it... Will see in the future)

For the other still commenting on my initial comment -> I didnt' said full on spam...