Re: Martin Hannigan. In my pants!

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Thu Jan 26 18:56:29 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Martin Hannigan wrote:

And in all my years running news, I never came cross fleming or
williams so I wouldn't know. Someone called me and made a Denniger
and an Auerbach reference.
Whoa. What ever happened to Karl Denninger anyway?

[email protected]<darwin><
              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke