Current Blackworm numbers

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Thu Jan 26 18:34:42 2006

Given all the noise that this issue has caused on the list, I
thought I'd take a moment this afternoon and forward a URL that
good folks over at LURHQ have made available with more realistic,
and current, statistics on the BlackWorm cruft:

 http://www.lurhq.com/blackworm-stats.html

Thanks to Joe Stewart at LURHQ.

Cheers,

- ferg

-- Martin Hannigan <[email protected]> wrote:

[snip]

The point I was trying to make before the thread went, East?, was
that there is a perceived problem in the security community with
approrpriate response. I'd tell you how I think that could have
been avoided, but then my name would go up in the subject again.
*cough full disclosure*

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson