Re: So -- what did happen to Panix?

  • From: Pekka Savola
  • Date: Thu Jan 26 01:40:16 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, [email protected] wrote:
In other words - what is the business case for deploying this proposed
solution?  I may be able to get things deployed at $WORK by arguing that
it's The Right Thing To Do, but at most shops an ROI calculation needs
to be attached to get movement....
Exactly. If $OTHER_FOLKS don't deploy it, cases like Panix may not really be avoided.

I think that's what folks proposing perfect -- but practically undeployable -- security solutions are missing.

--
Pekka Savola "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy kingdom bleeds."