Re: Domain name hijack?

  • From: Fred Baker
  • Date: Mon Jan 23 18:21:17 2006
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1550; t=1138058563; x=1138490763;c=relaxed/simple; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version;d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<[email protected]>|Subject:Re=3A=20Domain=20name=20hijack?|To:Wil=20Schultz=20<[email protected]>;X=v=3Dmtcc.com=3B=20h=3DjPARoy4sw/hyDO6lTYlzCRKKvW0=3D; b=RhtT/gubqq2ed9wJjVUxav09loIRLF0yyR/QgquEtSbG1YCBXlI42fYC0m9dNxU/JKmnWpYHZd82H62rg+8zVGgq6oruYkSbXQihcds0ZlVJue+esRv3LF8Mu5rL/sYXZxGRgVp76jA13favz1ar+oEAyqwG0D+a4cjc0y6AP8U=;

Are they in .org? If so, I would call PIR. More generally, I would suggest you contact the registrar, not ICANN.

http://www.icann.org/registrars/accredited-list.html