Re: is this like a peering war somehow?

  • From: Alexander Harrowell
  • Date: Fri Jan 20 07:11:56 2006

Whatever. No-one's actually trying to do "some packets are more equal
than others" here in Europe, except for the mobile people with IMS and
such. BT just transferred its access network into a new division with
a specific remit to provide open access to all ISPs and alt-
tels who want it.

It's in the US that the RBOCs and cablesters are actually doing this.