Re: live chat with other nanog'ers

  • From: MARLON BORBA
  • Date: Mon Jan 02 09:53:00 2006

IMHO the best place to chat with other NANOGers would be... this mailing-list. Moderated, scriptkiddie-less, no would-be-hackers, mostly on-topic subjects. IRC has become a place for children and teenagers willing to raise their egos' stamina.

Abraços,
Marlon Borba, CISSP.
--
Se você acha que a criptografia pode resolver
todos os seus problemas de segurança,

>>> Albert Meyer <[email protected]> 29/12/2005 23:32:01 >>>

I briefly contacted the previous maintainer of #nanog on freenode but he seems
to have dropped out of sight again. We can talk in the channel now but nobody
[...]