Re: live chat with other nanog'ers

  • From: Albert Meyer
  • Date: Thu Dec 29 20:33:28 2005

I briefly contacted the previous maintainer of #nanog on freenode but he seems to have dropped out of sight again. We can talk in the channel now but nobody has ops. I am emailing him again today; if he doesn't respond, and if there are no objections, I'll work with freenode to get the channel resurrected. If anyone wants to object, please do so now.

Kyle Lutze wrote:

I've been watching the list, saw some posts, but nothing definite has been done, is there another place besides efnet where competent people are joining to chat on topic? Otherwise I would love to see people on freenode or oftc

Kyle