RE: Compromised machines liable for damage?

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Mon Dec 26 22:08:35 2005

Title: RE: Compromised machines liable for damage?

If you want to choke off freeware(gnu, et. Al), sure, go after them. I doubt the licensing agreement allows it though. (IANAL).

I think all you'd do is encourage people to write more music about 'freeing the software'. I'd rather not be stricken in that fashion.

I think that angle is DOA.

Martin