Re: Two Tiered Internet

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Wed Dec 14 22:10:10 2005

Marketing. Bah.

- ferg

-- Sean Donelan <[email protected]> wrote:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Tony Li wrote:
> I believe it when it gets to my street.  So far, the reality is
> Really Slow DSL, with service and installation times measured in weeks
> at costs that aren't competitive.  So yes, I missed all of that.

There are currently a couple of million IPTV users worldwide. Imagine how
much more useful the conversation would be if it included people who have
actually used it and could say what their experience has been instead of
people leaping to conlusions based on inaccurate reports.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns610/c647/cdccont_0900aecd80375b69.pdf