Re: Two Tiered Internet

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Wed Dec 14 10:38:08 2005

Hello;

My experience is that customers won't put a lot of effort into understanding nuances of what they are
being offered, that they will always complain to the people they are paying money to, and that if you think that a good use of your bandwidth with your customers (a business's most precious commodity) is to explain to them why it's a good thing that your service is broken, you're crazy.