Re: SMTP store and forward requires DSN for integrity (was Re:Clueless anti-virus )

  • From: Douglas Otis
  • Date: Fri Dec 09 13:15:45 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Todd Vierling wrote:

I'd like someone UNBIASED to take up his side of the discussion, please. I'm really not inclined to listen to an AV employee explain why they should be spamming us.
I am not aware of any of our products that exhibits the behavior touted as offensive. Nevertheless, there is a solution that does not require any services or products from yet another vender. This is a DSN exploit problem that has a BATV solution, independent of third- party behavior. : )

-Doug