RE: QoS for ADSL customers

  • From: Joe Shen
  • Date: Tue Dec 06 11:33:22 2005

Could IPtables  control traffic with inspecting layer7
information?

As someone suggested, bandwidth allocation could be
done with TCP protocol control ( ACK dropping or so);
How can we do that? NBAR only limit the bandwidth, and
to our experience with cisco7609 it cost a lot of cpu
time!

Where can I find QoS experiemnt result and sample
configuration of ERX14xx?

Joe