Re: Clueless anti-virus products/vendors (was Re: Sober)

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Sun Dec 04 22:36:52 2005

Better safe than sorry. Unless you can determine that it isn't forged, you shouldn't be sending anything because there is so much out there forging From: addresses (or To: for that matter, with Bcc:).

So, this isn't about ideal vs ok-close-enough. Don't send me crap unless you have a reasonable level of confidence. I don't believe that you can pass a straight face test with virus scanning responses on that one.

If you can, I think you need your head examined ;-)