Re: Confidentiality disclaimers, was: GoDaddy DDoS

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Thu Dec 01 22:14:18 2005

On 12/2/05, Dan Hollis <[email protected]> wrote:

> IMO, such disclaimers are incompatible with the nanog ml, anyone posting
> from such disclaimer-encumbered accounts should be forcefully
> unsubscribed. If you can't post from a disclaimer-free account, you
> shouldn't be posting to the list, period.

That is the policy on a few linux / linux related mailing lists I am
on (the sort that are just as eager to chase down people who top post
and full quote, for example)

Easily ignorable / tune-out-able though, and the discussions about
this sort of stuff consume far more bits than the actual disclaimer.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian ([email protected])