Re: a record?

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Sat Nov 19 16:16:03 2005

I said many times - just use non standard port. Number of hackerts who
discover this port wil decrease approx 10,000 times, to
almost 0 (number).

(Of course, except if you are a bank).

Other approach exists as well - SecureID on firewall. Login to firewall,
authenticate, and have dynamic access list which opens ssh for you (and
still keep ssh on port != 22).