Issue AS and Subnet Announcment on BGP - Conflict with a major TelCO- 30h+ of route flapping unresolved

  • From: Alain Hebert
  • Date: Tue Nov 15 23:48:04 2005

Hi,

I know somebody that is experiencing route flapping for more than a day now and we found out 10h ago that it was due to the announcement of his subnet by a major TelCO.

Once that telco contacted, we got the run around for 10h now and no willingness from their part to fix the problem immediately.

We're wondering what is the proper process to make the TelCo correct their behavior and cooperate?
(ARIN Conflict Resolution Process, etc ... We found nothing about this situation)

Thanks.

( For fun go take a look with http://bgplay.routeviews.org/bgplay/ )

-----

Subnet: 209.222.224.0/20