RE: paypal down!

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Tue Nov 15 23:23:47 2005

> misconfiguration and was

> >> [email protected] and inform
> >> have done

> >> server error
> >>
> >> Works for me.  Same BS splash advertising that always comes
> >> up.  Damn that
> >> is annoying.
> >>

> > Yes, but it *is* up. Same here. Probably one of the rotation web
> > servers had
> > an issue or something minor.
> >

> Or there's a chance that you've got a trojan/malware install on the
> computer.

No chance. Do you have the attributions wrong here? Even your own website
says that 404's are 70% burp-factor - which I would tend to agree with
for the most part. Not enough httpd spurned, reloads, bad pages, etc.

http://www.404lab.com/404/yikes.asp

And oddly enough, no mention of the possibility of malware. Time to
update. :-)

-M<