Re: the iab simplifies internet architecture!

  • From: Fred Baker
  • Date: Fri Nov 11 14:42:46 2005
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2295; t=1131738634; x=1132170834;c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=Subject:Re=3A=20the=20iab=20simplifies=20internet=20architecture!|From:Fred=20Baker=20<[email protected]>|Date:Fri,=2011=20Nov=202005=2011=3A41=3A34=20-0800|Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DUS-ASCII=3B=20delsp=3Dyes=3B=20format=3Dflowed|Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit;b=GfL5DQuTaLPv8NFXbwFnOjvMx+Nm/0AVqmXbky725ZdxjQcvrW6rS2CiGU02hbTM4dBPT9UZ/8g8nTMCtHnUkkn11J/jpqbfVw+kT6HrvmG8MH2F8FzkU72HCbjnrv1Drli6m4TOKkTiyPYKAEQvURP5W49NMTDOPVj/RU2A+qU=

yes, a specific member of the IAB said that. A few moments ago, I was chatting with the chair of the IAB, who wondered out loud whether he had noticed everyone else on the IAB edging away from him (something about lightning strikes emanating from the dagger-eyes of fellow IAB members I think) and observing that in the viewpoint he was on his own.

But your comment was not "PN, member of the IAB, said something clueless that the rest of the IAB disagreed with", nor did your subsequent comment