Re: the iab simplifies internet architecture!

  • From: Lixia Zhang
  • Date: Fri Nov 11 01:43:29 2005

On Nov 10, 2005, at 9:14 PM, [email protected] wrote:

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 07:10:13PM -1000, Randy Bush wrote:

reported from tonight's iitf iab (internet archetecture board)
plenary.  proclaimed by an esteemed iab member from the podium:

   "it is bad in the long term to add hierarchy to routing"

this will save a lot of work.  whew!

randy
    url for the stream?  i -have- to see this ...

--bill
Bill,

I was there at the IAB plenary. I am afraid that the above quote was inaccurate and out of the context.

Lixia