Re: New improved Linux-foo(l) Worm noise

  • From: domain-admin
  • Date: Wed Nov 09 03:55:15 2005

On Tuesday 08 Nov 2005 7:25 pm, Randy Bush wrote:
> are you really an alias for fergie?

Hehe,

the great thing about this worm is when I checked my log files, we have less
attempted exploits against the vulnerabilities since the worm was released?
So not exactly a "Code Red". I don't think this is likely to have
significance to NANOG routing guys, who can go back to slagging off CISCO
IOS.

Looks like Nimda is still going strong, 3.5 years and counting.

Back to removing this ancient email server.