Re: shim6 @ NANOG (forwarded note from John Payne)

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Tue Nov 01 05:02:54 2005

On 26-okt-2005, at 19:36, David Meyer wrote:

	Thanks. I'd also like to thank Geoff, Jason, Vijay, Ted,
	and everyone to participated in the BOF. I found the
	session to be quite productive, and I hope that it will
	form the foundation for an ongoing dialog.
I was hoping to have all of this streamed to my computer, but so far, there are no archived streams... Aren't there any archived streams anymore, or does it take some more time for them to appear?

Iljitsch