Re: cogent+ Level(3) are ok now

  • From: Christopher Woodfield
  • Date: Fri Oct 28 17:04:55 2005

"...the companies have agreed to the settlement-free exchange of traffic subject to specific payments if certain obligations are not met."

So it does look like Cogent bent somwhat...I'm guessing they agreed to pay some sort of "traffic imbalance fee"? Anyone know of any other peering arrangements that have similar terms? I'll admit, that's a new one for me...

-C