RE: fleet.navy.mil DNS / network ops contact please

  • From: Wallace Keith
  • Date: Fri Oct 28 10:51:11 2005

I've found from experience that connectivity to various .mil sites
varies on a moment to moment basis based on your source address and the
mood of the day. That being said, the best luck I've had getting issues
resolved is by contacting DISA, by phone, and opening a case -
http://www.disa.mil/main/support/gnosc_rnosc.html

Usually wound up with someone stateside in Columbus (be VERY patient).
Hope this helps and good luck!