prepending 2 bytes of zeros....

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Mon Oct 24 13:48:47 2005

I am greatful to Geoff for his consistant ability to get me interested in
breaking things...   so, for the assembled mutlitude, what would the impact
on various peers be if I was to change my orign AS (ok, so i'll have to
change the router code on my end to support this) from

	4554

	00004554

Any ideas on how IOS (various flavors) will deal w/ this?  (yes, there is
some lab work to do first, but i don' think there is a comprehensive enough
lab to cover the full range of possibilities...)

--bill