RE: Hurricane Wilma

  • From: Peering
  • Date: Mon Oct 24 10:48:56 2005

I have some customers down, probably due to power outages or Bell
issues, as I'm getting AIS on their ports.  Otherwise, we're operational
on generator power.  Hopefully, Wilma will move out soon so we can get
our techs back in and see what the neighborhood looks like.  I just hope
they're pretty quick to get commercial power back on.  Diesel is
expensive these days :-)

Diane Turley
Sr. Network Engineer
Xspedius Communications Co.