RE: Level3 problems

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Mon Oct 24 09:56:13 2005

> Hmmm ... I suppose I would prefer this community not be made an explicit
> source of information for a reporter.

You're about 10 years too late. Reporters have been lurking
on the NANOG list for at least that long. Only the newbie
reporters post info requests to the lists. The pros send
private emails to list members or go to a NANOG meeting
and prowl the hallways.

Or did you somehow think that the Internet was a secret
network for the members of some private club?

--Michael Dillon